|New Orleans, LA||9/26/2018|
|San Francisco, CA
|New York City
Courses will run from 8:00 am until 4:00 PM each day
Questions? Prefer to Register by Phone? Call 201 871 0474
HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits.
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Click Here for Registration and Venue Information ($1495)
Special. Register at least one month before a session begins and save $100. Just enter MONTHEARLY as your promo code, or mention it when calling in.
This workshop is designed for experienced HR professionals who seek to advance in their careers and/or take on a more strategic approach in their organization.
By attending, you will look at how you currently view your role in the organization, and how your duties, responsibilities, and outlook will change by learning key solutions, best practices, and strategic problem solving skills for improving your organization's bottom line.
About The Class:
To be an effective HR Leader, you need a strategic perspective and specific skills that go beyond the legal and compliance expertise required to succeed in an HR Generalist or Business Partner role.
This means you must be able to influence organizational change and connect HR to the bottom line.
Establishing yourself as an HR Leader – and preparing for a strategic leadership role and the responsibilities that go along with it – requires additional training and expertise.
Our "Strategic HR Leadership Workshop" prepares HR professionals to excel as leaders in organizations of all sizes because it provides the vital knowledge and outlook needed to become a strategic leader – not just within the HR function – but for the overall organization.
By utilizing lecture, Interactive Exercises, and years of practical experience, our trainer
Key Benefits Of Attending:
This intensive, two-day workshop includes ten information-packed sessions - plus Interactive Exercises - covering everything you need to excel as a Strategic HR Leader.
By attending, you will learn how to plan and execute against key leadership ideas and issues, as well as how to cultivate your leadership presence. Specifically, you will learn:
- Leadership best practices required for strategic success at both an individual, functional, and organizational level
- Steps for developing the "big picture" perspective necessary for effective strategic leadership
- How to transition from having an HR-specific focus to a strategic leadership role
- Ways to improve your understanding of your industry, the operations of your organization, and the environment in which it does business
- How to apply a strategic perspective to HR functions, including how to expand your perspective from guiding the HR function to encompassing the day-to-day realities of aligning HR goals, strategies, and tactics with your organization’s overall strategic goals
- Key ethical behavioral and decision-making components of strategic leadership
- Critical communication skills required for effective HR leadership
- How to participate meaningfully and constructively in the strategic planning process
- Critical strategies necessary to position yourself to be viewed as an influential leader within your organization and industry
- How to develop - and communicate - your strategic plans
- Keys to working with other leaders to create, maintain, expand, and champion your organization’s mission, vision, and values
- Ways to leverage buy-in and support by finding concrete, data-driven solutions to take HR to the bottom line
- How to be a champion of the organization’s strategic goals within your functional area of expertise and to the larger organization
- How to handle political pushback
- Ways to reinforce your strategic value as you grow in your role as an HR leader
Moving From Functional HR To Strategic Leadership
- Traditional HR Perspective
- Strategy Defined
- Key Components Of Strategic Leadership
- Leadership Versus Management
- Benefits Of Effective Leadership
- Leadership Traits And Barriers
- Key Components Of Effective Leadership
- Strategic Planning Defined
- Steps To Strategic Planning
- Aligning HR With The Strategic Plan
- Selecting Tactics Based On Strategic Focus Area(s)
- Supporting The Organization
Understanding Your Organization
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Strategic Focus
- Problem-Solving Model
- Understanding Your Organization
- Expanding Your Expertise
- Aligning And Focus HR Efforts
- Developing Partnerships
- Making A Case For Action
- Taking Ownership
- PEST Factors
- VUCA Environment
- Key Traits Of Influence
- Influence vs Leadership
- Understanding Influence Versus Authority
- Cultivating Influence: Key Components
- Key Characteristics of Influential People
- Ethics And Business
- Ethics And Strategy
- Organizational Values
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Factors That Influence Ethical Choices
- Corporate Culture And Ethics
- Setting The Stage For An Ethical Culture
- Tieing The HR Function To Values/Ethics
Working With Other Departments
- Your Industry And External Environment
- Internal Company Environment
- Department Functionality
- Key Business Functions
- Life Cycle Of An Organization
- Connecting HR To Key Business Functions Of Other Departments
- Senior Leadership Communication Considerations
- Tips For Communicating With Senior Leadership
- Framing An Executive Conversation
- The Agile Model
- Principles Of Agility
- Agility Mindset
- Applying Agile To HR Strategy
- Agile Scrum Board
- Balanced Scorecard
- Aligning And Integrating HR To Business Strategy
- HR Investment
- Ways HR Can Impact The Bottom Line
- Beyond Measurement
- Taking HR To The Bottom Line
- Applying HR Policies To Business Strategy
- Applying HR Practices To Business Strategy
- Learning From Key Metrics
Anytime, On-Demand Access To Supplemental Training
You receive access to On-Demand versions of the following webinars:
- How To Drive HR Strategy
- Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
A "Certificate In Strategic HR Leadership"
Upon completion of this seminar, you will be awarded with a "Certificate in Strategic HR Leadership". This certificate will become a permanent addition to your professional resume, and greatly enhance your value to your organization.
PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This program is approved for 12 "Specified Business/Strategic" re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. An additional three credits may be earned by taking the included On-Demand webinars.
SHRM-CPSM/SHRM-SCPSM Re-Certification Credits!
HRTrainingCenter.com is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 12 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org
NewswatchMedia.com, POB 2303, Falls Church VA 22042