Learn the fundamentals of Excel® and its application for banking and financial professionals.
Microsoft® Excel® is a very powerful spreadsheet program that has many practical uses. It can be used in many ways to help with the day-to-day operations of a bank and its employees and the financial professional. From basic math, to many built-in financial and statistical functions, to charts and graphs, Excel® has so many practical uses.
This topic is intended to teach you the fundamentals of Excel® and its application for banking and financial professionals. You will be able to make great spreadsheets that can really help you be more productive and efficient in Excel®. We will start off with the basics, then, we will add formulas, formatting, sorts, filters, subtotals, freezing tiles, etc.
You and your staff will be instantly more productive in Microsoft® Excel®. You will find it to be clear and concise and right to the point and you will be able to apply these techniques to your own spreadsheets immediately after this information.
- You will be able to identify formulas commonly used for financial analysis.
- You will be able to review how to use and structure basic arithmetic and worksheet functions to carry out calculations in Excel®.
- You will be able to explain how to use the table, filter and sort commands to manage lists of data.
- You will be able to describe how to keep frequently used commands at the ready by creating custom onscreen shortcuts.
This Live Webinar Covers These Hot Issues:
- Data Manipulation and Navigation
- Formulas Commonly Used for Financial Analysis
- Introduction to How Workbooks, Worksheets, and Cells Relate to Each Other
- How to Use and Structure Basic Arithmetic and Worksheet Functions to Carry out Calculations in Excel®
- Basics of Formatting, Such as Bold, Italics, and Color
- Use the Table, Filter and Sort Commands to Manage Lists of Data
- Manage Aspects of Worksheets, Such as Freezing Titles, Hiding Rows and Columns, and Controlling Print Layout
- How to Keep Frequently Used Commands at the Ready by Creating Custom Onscreen Shortcuts
Credit Information (Sponsored by Lorman Education Services)
For Detailed Credit Information page click here
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Tom Fragale, The PC Guy
- Computer professional with more than 30 years of professional experience
- Has trained over 30,000 business people in online webinars, public seminars, and on-site training
- Clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across many industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, retail, etc.
- Started career as a database application programmer and has served as a consultant and project manager on many successful projects
- Areas of expertise include: Access®, Excel®, Word™, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, Visio®, QuickBooks®, and SharePoint®, among others
- Passionate about training people and helping people get the most out of their computers, and is a published author having written a book on Microsoft® Access®
- B.A. degree in computer science, LaSalle University