Gain a better understanding of the basic principles of transfer pricing, including recent developments, tools, and current issues. Also learn the impact of the new tax reform on transfer pricing.
Transfer pricing is one of the most prevalent and important issues facing multi-entity companies (both domestic and international) today. The IRS has detailed rules on how to establish the required "arm's length" prices between related corporate entities.
Learn the basic principles of transfer pricing, identify recent developments in transfer pricing cases, discover international transfer pricing issues and tools, including advance pricing agreements, and reflect on the impact of recently passed tax reform legislation on transfer pricing.
- You will be able to identify recent transfer pricing cases.
- You will be able to explain international transfer pricing issues
- You will be able to identify potential issues of transfer pricing
- You will be able to explain the basic concepts of transfer pricing
This Live Webinar Covers These Hot Issues:
Overview of Transfer Pricing
- What Is Arm's Length?
- What Laws Govern Transfer Pricing?
- When Do I Have a Transfer Pricing Issue?
Recent Developments in Transfer Pricing
- Recent Transfer Pricing Cases
Advance Pricing Agreements
- APAs/MAPs/Competent Authority
- Trends and Developments With Advance Pricing Agreements
International Transfer Pricing Issues
- More and More Countries Add Transfer Pricing Rules
- OECD Guidelines
- Transfer Pricing in the BEPS Era
- Transfer Pricing After U.S. Tax Reform
Credit Information (Sponsored by Lorman Education Services):
- Enrolled Agents
For Detailed Credit Information page click here
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Justin Jesse, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Partner in the Washington, D.C. office of McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of U.S. and international tax, and tax controversy
- Experienced with U.S. and international tax issues relating to multi-international corporations
- Represented taxpayers before the U.S. Tax Court, Court of Federal Claims, and the U.S. Senate
- Admitted to the District of Columbia Bar
- J.D. degree, Duke University School of Law; B.A. degree, Brigham Young University
- Can be contacted at 202-756-8777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
K. Christy Vouri-Misso, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Attorney in the office of McDermott Will & Emery
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of tax controversy and international disputes and agreements, including transfer pricing audits, litigation, advance pricing agreements, and the mutual agreement program
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics involving tax controversy and international taxation, including teaching a course on tax practice and procedure, litigation at Georgetown University Law Center
- Author of several publications related to the areas of tax controversy and international taxation
- Membership of the ABA Tax Section, D.C. Bar Taxation Community, barred in California, D.C., the U.S. Tax Court and the Supreme Court of the United States
- LL.M. degree in taxation, with distinction, Georgetown University Law Center; J.D. degree, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center; B.A. degree, with honors, University of California - Davis; B.S. degree, with high honors, University of California
- Can be contacted at 202-756-8817 or email@example.com