Learn the ins and outs of underwriting to ensure success of your company's credit department.
This proactive topic will explore the basics of managing the company's credit function including the five C's of credit, the credit department, the legal environment of credit, credit policy and credit investigations.
Additionally, the topic will include a review of credit fraud, making trade credit decisions, customer visits, working with the sales department and bankruptcy proceedings.
- You will be able to review credit policy, credit investigations, and credit fraud.
- You will be able to discuss the basics of making trade credit decisions, customer visits, and working with the sales department.
- You will be able to explain bankruptcy proceedings.
- You will be able to identify the company's credit function.
This Live Webinar Covers These Hot Issues:
- Gain an Understanding of the Company's Credit Underwriting Function Including the Five C's of Credit, the Credit Department, and the Legal Environment of Credit
- Review Credit Policy, Credit Investigations, and Credit Fraud
- Explore the Basics of Making Trade Credit Decisions, Customer Visits, and Working With the Sales Department
- Review Bankruptcy Proceedings
Credit Information (Sponsored by Lorman Education Services)
For Detailed Credit Information page click here
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
David L. Osburn, M.B.A., CCRA, Osburn & Associates, LLC
- Founder and managing member of Osburn & Associates, LLC
- Practice emphasizes business training and contract CFO work
- Conducts regular seminars, webinars, and keynote speeches covering banking, financing, credit, negotiation skills, marketing, management, and customized topics
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM) Credential-Certified Credit & Risk Analyst (CCRA)
- M.B.A degree in finance and marketing; B.S. degree in finance; ABA National Commercial Lending School
- Can be contacted at 702-655-1187, firstname.lastname@example.org or website dlosburn.com