The purpose of this material is to inform collection professionals on how to use social media to skip trace prejudgment and post-judgment. Learn how to comply with regulations and ethical rules while using social media.
This information will use examples of how social media can help increase collection results and make clients happy with the firm's recovery of funds.
- You will be able to identify what regulations apply to skip tracing and social media.
- You will be able to recognize how to use social media to skip trace.
- You will be able to discuss if you can friend a debtor.
- You will be able to review how to use social media for impeachment purposes.
This Live Webinar Covers These Hot Issues:
- Using Social Media to Skip Trace
- To Find Debtors
- To Find Assets
- Can You Friend a Debtor?
- How Use Social Media for Impeachment Purposes?
- What Regulations Apply to Skip Tracing and Social Media?
- What Ethical Rules Apply When Using Social Media?
Credit Information (Sponsored by Lorman Education Services)
For Detailed Credit Information page click here
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Lynda L. Laing, Strauss Factor Laing & Lyons
- Partner in the office of Strauss Factor Laing & Lyons
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of creditor’s rights and bankruptcy
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on skip tracing and collections
- Author of several publications related to the areas of skip tracing and collections
- Achieved the highest rating with Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Member of the NARCA, RIBA and CLLA
- Named Super Lawyer
- J.D. degree, Case Western Reserve Law School; B.A. degree, Albion College
- Can be contacted at 401-456-0700 or email@example.com