Learn key strategies to find and win more grants for your nonprofit.
Grant sources comprise of approximately 25% of most nonprofit funding. This percentage is shrinking and becoming more competitive and requires improved skills to maintain or increase funding for your organization.
This topic will demonstrate proven methods to increase your chances of not only winning more grants but managing them to stay on budget and use them as a catalyst to increase individual donations. This topic will also provide forecasting tools, writing styles, and grant sourcing to improve your impact of funding your organization.
- You will be able to define what a case statement and accomplishment statement mean.
- You will be able to describe how to create a grant pipeline.
- You will be able to identify various sources for grants.
- You will be able to discuss how to obtain feedback regarding grant submissions from various stakeholders in your organization and in the community.
This Live Webinar Covers These Hot Issues:
Grant Statistics and Strategies
- What Are the Current Trends in Grant Awards?
- Organizational Alignment
- Most Common Questions Asked by Grantors
Grant Sourcing and Planning
- Where to Source Grants Nationally and in Your Community
- How to Use a Grant Pipeline to Forecast Revenue Goals
The Grant Application Process
- Personal Connections With the Grantor
- What You Need to Know and What Questions You Need to Ask
The Grant Writing Process
- Case Statements
- Accomplishment Statements
- Checking Things Twice
- Supporting Documents
Post Submission Process
- Organizational Review Process and Obtaining Feedback
- Social Media and Promoting the Grant Once Obtained
- Using a Winning Grant as a Way to Solicit Funds From Individual Donors
Credit Information (Sponsored by Lorman Education Services):
For Detailed Credit Information page click here
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Brad Lebowsky, Hunger For Success
- Principal consultant
- More than 25 years nonprofit management including but not limited to budgeting, finance, grant writing, strategic planning, board training, retention of donors, employees and volunteers, and professional development
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops throughout the West Coast. Living in the Portland, Oregon metro area
- Wrote Downsizing: Alternatives for Companies; a resource for those affected
- Blogs for Mac’s List: https://www.macslist.org/author/brad-lebowsky/
- M.B.A. degree in nonprofit management specializing in finance and budgeting; Bachelor’s degree in environmental and occupational health
- Can be contacted at BradLebowsky@comcast.net or on his website: www.bradlebowsky.com