Gain a better understanding of the same-day ACH process and its benefits.
The pace of payments is all about speed and clearing everything faster. One of the solutions is Same Day ACH but in order to play in that payment space you have to understand your requirements and what that means to you and a financial institution and the originating companies.
This topic will first review the rule requirements that you must follow to stay compliant with the NACHA Operating Rules and the opportunities that may arise from offering Same Day ACH as well as your requirements to receive Same Day ACH.
- You will be able to define the rule requirements for Same Day ACH, originating and receiving as well as ways to offer it to your originating companies.
- You will be able to discuss how your financial institution would like to move forward with offering Same Day ACH.
- You will be able to identify which areas of your financial institution need to make Same Day ACH decisions and who needs to know more about it.
- You will be able to review your policies, procedures and origination list to see who would be the best candidate to offer Same Day ACH and how to inform the Receivers of what it means to receive same day entries.
This Live Webinar Covers These Hot Issues:
Same Day ACH Rule Requirements
- Distribution and Settlement Windows
- Options Indicators and Vendor Review
Case Studies for Offering Same Day ACH
- Types of Transactions That Would Benefit From Same Day ACH
- Internal Origination vs External Origination
- Risk Factors With Settlement Clearing Faster
Communication With Receivers
- Implications of Same Day Debits
- Consumer Understanding of When Items Will Post
- Authorization Issues and Disputes
Credit Information (Sponsored by Lorman Education Services):
For Detailed Credit Information page click here
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Sandy Ortins, AAP, NCP, NEACH
- Vice president, Education at NEACH
- Primary responsibilities include developing, delivering, and managing education offerings that meet the strategic plan and the needs of the membership
- Also manages the accreditation programs, AAP and NCP for members to obtain the tools to better position themselves for test preparation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous ACH topics nationally
- Certified by NACHA as an Accredited ACH Professional since 2010 and is certified by ECCHO as a Check Trainer for the NCPC Exam in 2013; she is also certified as a National Check Professional since 2015
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies/pre-law, Lasell College
- Can be contacted at 781-321-1011 or email@example.com